Benefits of cannabis for skin and hair
Cannabis has multiple benefits for skin and hair and is one of the most used plants in natural cosmetics. In fact, it can be a great ally in your beauty routine. Currently there are many beauty products that contain marijuana and that you can buy without any problem. Cannabis oil, which has a topical use, is the one that provides the most benefits for the skin and hair. Next, we tell you all the beauty benefits of cannabis for skin and hair.
Cannabis and Beauty
Cannabis has already been used as a pharmaceutical ingredient since 2015, but it is also used in the formulation of some cosmetics. Several active ingredients can be extracted from the cannabis plant. The best known is THC, which is the psychotropic substance that is smoked or swallowed. Hemp seeds and CBD oil are also extracted. These last two ingredients are used for cosmetic products.
The oil extracted from hemp contains fatty acids and CBD oil or cannabidiol oil, which does not contain THC and therefore has no narcotic effects, has several effects: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and helps reduce acne, eczema and psoriasis. It is also effective in relieving panic attacks and anxiety.
Currently, there are many cosmetic products that contain cannabis and are benefits for hair and skin.
Cannabis benefits for the skin and hair
The essential oil of cannabis stands out for its ease of absorption and penetration, which improves blood circulation and the lymphatic system. The creams that contain cannabis oil are very good to reduce the dryness of the skin as it nourishes and provides Omega 3 and 6.
As for hair, cannabis provides hydration and shine. In addition, it rebuilds damaged hair, provides elasticity and softness thanks to the vitamin E it contains. It also serves to nourish the scalp thanks to gamma linolenic acid, which is moisturizing and combats dryness and dandruff. Here are some of the benefits for cannabis skin and hair:
- Hair growth: cannabis contains cannabis sativa and fatty acids that are essential for hair growth.
- Nourishes and moisturizes the scalp: the gamma-linolenic acid is moisturizing and combats the dryness of the hair. So it nourishes the hair and gives it shine and hydration. If you have dandruff problems, cannabis oil is a good solution.
- Strengthens hair: as it contains a large amount of protein, cannabis oil helps rebuild, strengthen and repair damaged cuticles. Your hair will be stronger and more elastic.
- Conditioner for the hair: the oil of cannabis contains vitamin E, which increases the regeneration of the hair cells. It also has fatty acids that are highly moisturizing. These two factors make it a great conditioner. Add a few drops of cannabis oil to your shampoo and go.
- Anti-Age: Smoking marijuana accelerates the aging process of the skin according to various studies, but cannabis oil, used topically, contributes to the regeneration and oxygenation of cells, delaying the first signs of age.
- Soothes the skin and relieves inflammation: if you suffer from eczema, psoriasis or rashes, cannabis oil has a great antioxidant power so it will help to soothe, soften and cure these skin problems.
- Protects the skin: cannabinoids, which are associated with moisturizing oils, help to strengthen the natural barrier of the skin, since they stimulate the cellular regeneration of the skin. So your skin will look healthier and brighter.
- Treat acne: the cannabis plant contains more than 60 different types of cannabinoids that help improve acne. Therefore cannabis oil or cosmetics that contain it can help you fight and improve acne.